tirsdag den 15. november 2011

The Course

At our school, Trekronergade Freinetskole, we have 3 years of experience with running educational roleplays. Every Wednesday, the four first lessons are spent on roleplaying campaigns that we teachers have thought out and planned carefully.
The idea for the current one came in May 2011 when I was looking through the official curriculum for 9th grade. I decided that commercials would be an interesting topic to work with, especially as it is something that appeals to a lot of youngsters, and the group of pupils that I had in mind were from 12-16.  
I presented my idea to my colleage, Lasse. I teach Danish, English, History, and Social Studies. Lasse teaches Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Geography. We supplement each other well, and we decided right off that even though 'commercials' was going to be the main topic, we wanted to go cross curricular, and incorporate other subjects. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar